Why can’t I see rows in Excel?
Select Cells > Format > Hide & Unhide > Unhide Rows. Row 1 should now be visible in the spreadsheet. TIP: If you are unhiding rows 1-3 and the instructions above did not work. Try hiding rows 1-3 (even if they were hidden) and then try unhiding them again.
Can’t unhide all rows Excel?
Can’t unhide rows A!:A3
- To select all cells on a worksheet, do one of the following: Click the Select All button. Press CTRL+A. …
- On the Home tab, in the Cells group, click Format.
- Do one of the following: Under Visibility, point to Hide & Unhide, and then click Unhide Rows or Unhide Columns.
- Select a cell within the row(s) to be hidden.
- On the Home command tab, in the Cells group, click Format.
- From the Format menu, in the Visibility section, select Hide & Unhide » Hide Rows. The row is hidden.
How do you reset row height in Excel?
Select the cells you want to restore the size, click Home > Format > Row Height, in the Row Height dialog, type 15 into textbox, click OK to restore the cell row height.
How do I enable unhide in Excel?
Hide or Unhide worksheets
- Right-click the sheet tab you want to hide, or any visible sheet if you want to unhide sheets.
- On the menu that appears, do one of the following: To hide the sheet, select Hide. To unhide hidden sheets, select them in the Unhide dialog that appears, and then select OK.
How do I unhide multiple rows in Excel 2016?
Excel 2016: Unhide Rows or Columns
- Select the columns or rows that are before and after the one you would like to unhide.
- Select the “Home” tab.
- In the “Cells” area, select “Format” > “Hide & Unhide” > “Unhide Columns” or “Unhide Rows” as desired.
- The column or row should now be unhidden.
Why Cannot unhide columns in Excel?
Make sure the checkboxes Select locked cells and Select unlocked cells are ticked. Then enter and reenter the password. From now on, anyone who tries to unhide the columns in your Excel table will get the Unhide option disabled.
What is the shortcut to hide rows?
To hide rows or columns you just need to select cells in the rows or columns you want to hide, then press the Ctrl+9 or Ctrl+Shift+( shortcut. To unhide rows or columns you first need to select the cells that surround the rows or columns you want to unhide. In the screenshot below I want to unhide rows 3 & 4.
How do I unhide all rows in sheets?
Once you know that there are hidden rows in your sheet, here’s a quick way to unhide all hidden rows in one go:
- Select the row headers for all the rows in the range.
- Right-click and select the “Unhide Rows” option.
- All the rows which were hidden should now become visible at the same time.
How do you hide rows on a spreadsheet?
To hide a row, right click on the row number on the left of the spreadsheet and choose Hide row. To hide multiple rows in a Google Spreadsheet, click on the first row and drag across the rows you wish to hide, or hold the Shift key and click on the last row you want to hide.
How do I unhide all rows and columns in Excel?
To unhide all rows and columns, select the whole sheet as explained above, and then press Ctrl + Shift + 9 to show hidden rows and Ctrl + Shift + 0 to show hidden columns.
How do I enable rows and columns in Excel?
Click the “Show row and column headers” check box so there is NO check mark in the box. Click “OK” to accept the change and close the “Excel Options” dialog box. The row and column headers are hidden from view on the selected worksheet. If you activate another worksheet, the row and column headers display again.
Why does my header disappear in Excel?
In Excel 2010 check the option to view headings in the Page Layout tab. Also, from File > Options > Advanced > Display options for this worksheet make sure to check the box to show row and column headers. Save the changes made.