The Fun Part
The fun part about this course is rising to challenges and mastering them. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say it’s the best course they’ve ever taken.
What You Learn
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
The Learning Materials You Need
The PADI Rescue Diver crewpak includes all materials required to complete the PADI Rescue Diver course. You’ll learn how to think like a rescue diver and preview skills you’ll practice with your PADI Instructor. Once your Rescue Diver course is complete, you can review the DVD to refresh your dive safety skills as needed. This tool box of knowledge and technique will give you the expertise to handle almost any emergency situation.
Start the Rescue Diver Course Online
PADI Rescue Diver course is part of PADI eLearning®!The Rescue Diver Course Online gets you started right now with the complete theory part so you don’t need to spend your valuable time in a classroom. You learn the theory whenever you wat and where you want and do the waterwork with your instructor during your holiday. Start Now!
To enroll in the PADI Rescue Diver course, you must
- Be 12 years or older
- Have a PADI Adventure Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years (Ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses).
How long does it take?
The Rescue Divers Course takes 4 days. The first two days you will cover all the theory and practice the Rescue skills in one of our swimming pools. Day three and four you will be spend with diving to practice all the Rescue skills during several actual dives.
What is included?
- Two days of diving with multiple Training Dives
- PADI Rescue Diver Manual
- PADI Rescue Diver Certification
- All Dive Equipment & Wetsuits