PADI Professional Courses for Scuba Diving Leaders and Scuba Instructors
Are you ready to transform your life?
You’ve been a scuba diver for over six months, you may have already attained the Master Scuba Diver rating, and treated yourself to several fun-filled scuba diving vacations —but something’s missing. Then one day you realise that you not only want to participate in scuba diving, but you want to teach the sport you have come to love.
PADI’s Professional-Level Training: Take your career to new depths as a PADI Professional
- Helps you expand your knowledge of dive theory.
- Teaches you to apply the PADI System to confined water skills, knowledge development presentations, and open water training.
- Provides career opportunities worldwide.
- Expands your knowledge of scuba gear.
- Enables you to meet and network with other dive professionals worldwide.
- Provides you with professional continuing education options.
- Lets you do what you love!
The PADI Divemaster course is your first level of professional training. As a divemaster, you can demonstrate exemplary diving skills, rescue skills and dive management and supervision abilities. For many divemasters, this is just the beginning of their professional journey.
Instructor Development Course
The Instructor Development Course (IDC) is the cornerstone of PADI’s professional-level training. The course focuses on preparing you to function as a PADI Assistant Instructor or Open Water Scuba Instructor by introducing you to the complete PADI System. The course focuses your ability on using all components of the system as a professional dive educator.