Take a Scuba Lesson with the PADI Open Water Diver Course
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle. Start your scuba certification online.
What You Learn
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (online, home study or in a classroom ) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to review your skills and explore!
If you’ve tried diving through a Discover Scuba Diving experience or resort course, the skills you learned may be credited towards a portion of the full PADI Open Water Diver course certification.
To enroll in the PADI Open Diver course or Junior Open Water Diver course, you must
- Be 12 years or older (Australian Laws) (PADI eLearning requires a minimum age of 13 years due to international internet laws)
How long does it take?
The PADI Open Water Diver Course takes only 4 days. The first two day we will cover the theory part and practice all the skills in one of our swimming pools. Day three and four you will be on a boat. This can be our Speedboat, especially designed for diving trips, or MV Mantaray and you will do 2 dives each day to get certified as an Open Water Diver.
What is included?
- All theory and swimming pool training
- Two days on a boat doing the Open Water Training Dives
- Your personal PADI Open Water Diver Manual
- All Scuba equipment and wetsuits hire
- Certification Costs
- Lots and lots of FUN!