The Divemaster to Instructor trajectory is designed for experienced Rescue Divers who have already logged a number of dives. It combines the Divemaster and Instructor courses and offers you FREE diving to get your number of dives (Instructor candidates must have logged a minimum of 100 dives to attend the Instructor Examination). This program can be done full time or in a more flexible way.
We encourage you to assist our Instructors on as many courses as possible, to increase your diving and Divemaster experience.
– Divemaster Certification Training
– Divemaster Crew Pack (All Training Materials)
– Instructor Development Course (IDC)
– IDC Training Materials
– IDC Preparation (See Instructor Page for more info)
– Transport to & from Pool and Marina (+ Pool Fees)
– Lunch & Snacks on boat days
+ FREE Non Course Dives (to get up to 100 dives)
+ FREE Emergency Oxygen Provider Instructor Course
+ 25% discount on Scuba Equipment
– Accommodation (But we can assist you there…).
– Medic First Aid Instructor Training
– Application/Registration/IE Examination Fees
– Australian Diving Medical Certificate
Price $6649 (SAVE OVER $2000)
+ 5 monthly payments of $950